Thursday, March 6

Reviewed- Kiplingers new Car Buyers Guide

Kiplinger just announced its new Car Buyers Guide, so I thought I'd spend a few minutes checking out the site. Here is what I found-

User Friendliness-

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most user friendly, I'd rate this site a 10. I was able to quickly and easly find out MPG and invoice information on each vehicle that I researched. Very easy to navigate.

Usefulness of Information-

Excellent information is provided on each model that was researched. From saftey equipment and ratings, to base invoice price, tons of easily accessable information!

Site Design-

Although it is a little busy, it is nicely laid out and easy to navigate. It didn't take me long to adjust to all of the infomation and to find what I was looking for.

Content-

Tons of information for the car shopper. From new car invoice pricing to used car information, this site appears to have it all! I especially liked the ability to 'spec out' the car of my choice so that I could (1) see how much money it would be, and (2) see what options were available.

Summary-
Great content, lots of information for the car shopper. If you're looking for information to arm yourself with before shopping, I'd highly recommend visiting the Kiplinger Car Buyers Guide

Click Here for the Press Release



Get your FICO Score with Score Power

Hire Me Direct



0 Comments: