The 139th Carnival of Personal Finance is brought to us this week by My Dollar Plan . Be sure to visit this great new personal finance blog! Here are a couple of my favorite posts from this weeks carnival:
- Struggling on a Six Figure Income over at Free Money Finance. Isn't the old adage that the more you make the more that you spend? Is this whats happening here?
- Seven things women wished men knew about money is posted at beingfrugal.net. Super feedback! I'm sure this hits home for many of us! Thanks!
- 15 Ways to Establish and Improve your Credit History and FICO Score posted by Jeremy at Generation X Finance. Some good, common sense tips that are sure fire to help!
- The Pursuit of Perfection and What Happens Next, and from one Pats fan to another, I know you pain!
- Alison at This Wasn't in the Plan talks about checks and balances and my credit card, and how budgeting is easier using a credit card over cash.
- IRS Agent Answers Tax Questions
- Organize and Prepare: Do your taxes quickly
- Guide to Couponing
- Deal or No Deal: Gambling with math
- 2007 Tax Information
Many thanks to My Dollar Plan for hosting this weeks carnival! Keep up the great posts!